Sunday, November 11, 2007

HONEYMOON!!!


So I'm getting married next summer, and amongst all of the planning, I did the most important part this weekend, I booked our honeymoon!!!!! We decided that we wanted to go on a cruise, so that we could try to avoid any possible stress that we may encounter having a honeymoon during hurricane season, and we finally picked one out. We decided to go with Carnival Cruise Lines. They seemed to have a lot of entertainment on board and they were reasonably priced. We read a lot of good reviews about them as well. We leave from Texas and go to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel! So far we decided to go swimming with sting rays in Grand Cayman and scuba diving in the reefs of Cozumel. I'm not sure what we will be doing in Jamaica, but I'm sure it will be awesome! We cant wait!

No comments: