Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dog Olympics

So I was walking my dogs today at the City Park off from Mulberry and I came across the Dog Olympics! Okay, so I was pretty excited. They had all these different events including speed, agility, and special trick competitions. We stopped to watch this competition to see which dog could stay the longest. Some of these pups were impressive, perhaps I am just biased because I have beagles and listening is not in their vocabulary. These dogs were able to stay with treats being waved in front of them, and the judges trying their best to distract them. I don't think my dogs would have lasted longer than about 2 seconds with the attention span that they have! It was a pretty cool event though, so if you have a well behaved dog, you should think about it next year, if nothing else, it was cool to watch all of the other dogs. Oh and here is a picture of Jake, I can't brag about one and not the other!

No comments: